It has been awhile... As you can see by the pic. we are expecting a new baby!! And YES it is a GIRL :) I couldn't be happier about that. I feel so blessed that I will have 4 best friends in my life no matter what. I feel blessed that I have been trusted with 4 of the most precious of God's gifts. The girls and Chris are so excited about her coming into our family. She is due in March and we can't wait to meet this little baby. All of my daughters are TRUE gifts!
Scarlett is a little princess. She absolutely adores her sisters. She is talking up a storm and is very good at saying NO already. She has a sweetness about her unlike anything I've ever seen. She isn't drama, and I appreciate that about her. She is fairly independent and loves playing baby dolls. Hopefully this is a good sign that she will love her new sister!
Monroe... She started preschool again this year and loves it so much. She is so amazing. I admire so many things about Monroe like how everyday is an adventure. Nobody can burst her bubble. She is who she is and owns every second of it. She is gentle but tough. She can melt any one's heart by batting her BIG hazel eyes. In saying that she can be a hand full at times but that's OK. It gives me something to talk about ;)
So this is Kennidee's school picture for 3rd grade. I can not believe how gorgeous she looks. She is growing up so fast. She is beautiful inside and out. She is the best big sister in the world and a wonderful friend and daughter to me!
Kennidee turned 8 this July. Chris was able to be the one to baptize her. This was a beautiful day. I will forever remember how beautiful she looked... just like an angel. I will always remember how proud I was of my little family and how far we have come to get to where we are today. We had amazing support from our family and friends. Kennidee is one of a kind! She is a wonderful example to her sisters and to me. A true blessing to anyone she runs into in her life!
This year we took our favorite family vacation to Cali. to see my dad and brother Nic. While we were there we couldn't help but stop off and say HI to a few of our closest friends!
This year's trip was extra special because my dad bought a new house.. YES this is his view!! Breath taking and so peaceful. The girls could not get enough fun in the sun and sand. I how ever was not feeling great this trip and I came home to find out a big surprise... Prego!I'm so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. This will be the perfect spot for my 4 daughters weddings :)
No comments:
Post a Comment